Seafood Crab Bake
Cheesy, creamy potatoes line the baking dish and are topped with fish fillets and a creamy crab sauce in this special recipe.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (24 oz.) prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chives
- 6 sole fillets (5 oz. each)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 jar (15 oz.) four-cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat or imitation crab flakes
- 1⁄3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, place potatoes. Add sour cream, 1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese, and chives and mix well. Spread in bottom and 1 inch up the sides of prepared baking dish.
- Top with sole fillets; sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- In same large bowl, combine Alfredo sauce with crabmeat; mix gently. Spoon over fillets in baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until potatoes are browned around edges and fish flakes when tested with fork. Serve hot.