A delicious accompaniment with water crackers, jicama chips, or toasted party bread.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. cooked small shrimp
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. cooked crab, chopped
- ½ oz. dry onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. paprika
- Chop half the shrimp, and reserve the other half for serving.
- Mix chopped shrimp with sour cream, cream cheese, crab, soup mix, horseradish, salt, and pepper until smooth. Keep tightly covered and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with remaining shrimp and sprinkle with paprika.