Most cooked frozen shrimp comes with the tails attached. Thaw the shrimp according to directions and gently pull off and discard the tail.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 8 oz. button mushrooms, diced
- 4 oz. small frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 inches)
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, mayonnaise, mustard, flour, and dill weed and beat to combine.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and and sauté until mushrooms are soft. Arrange mushrooms, shrimp, crab, and Swiss in layers in pie shell. Pour egg mixture over. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until quiche is puffed and golden brown. Serve immediately.