Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 3 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cans (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained
- 5 flour tortillas (8")
- ½ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup minced onion
- Combine the cream cheese with the mayonnaise and pepper in a medium bowl. Blend in the crabmeat. Spread on the tortillas, dividing evenly. Sprinkle artichoke hearts and onion evenly over the tortillas. Roll each up tightly and wrap with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- To serve, cut in diagonal slices about 2" thick.