Seasoned Oven Fries
Try a healthier version of steak fries. You can experiment with adding different dried herbs to this recipe. This recipe also works well with sweet potatoes, although you may want to experiment with the seasonings if you go that route.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. all-natural sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss potato wedges with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread out potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and tender, turning once, about 30 minutes. Serve.