Seed-Packed Breakfast Cookies
Packed full of whole grains and healthy seeds, these cookies make a perfect breakfast on the go.
Serves: 15Prep: 48 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 1 hour
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger® Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Kroger® Brown Sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth™ Smooth Cashew Butter
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seed
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seed
- 2 tablespoons poppy seed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together granulated sugar, brown sugar, cashew butter, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
- Shape dough by ⅓-cupfuls and place 3” apart on parchment-lined baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or just until set. Let stand on baking sheet 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- Store in airtight container up to 2 days or wrap individually in plastic wrap or sandwich bag and freeze for a quick breakfast on the go.