Self-Rising Blueberry Muffins
How low can you go? This healthy remake of a classic favorite contains only 0.01 grams of lactose.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups self-rising flour
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup soy milk
- 3 1⁄2 Tbsp. sunflower oil
- 2⁄3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin pan with large paper muffin cups.
- Sift flour and sugar together in a bowl. Add egg, soy milk, and oil. Beat well. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until risen and golden. Place on a wire rack to slightly cool. Serve warm.