Sensational Chicken Noodle Soup
Craving something comforting? With just 5 simple ingredients and 20 minutes in the kitchen, you can enjoy good, old-fashioned chicken noodle soup.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth, Organic Free-Range Chicken Broth or Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced (about ½ cup)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about ½ cup)
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked extra wide egg noodles
- 1 cup Chicken, cooked and shredded..
- In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, bring broth, carrot and celery to boil.
- Stir in noodles and chicken. Reduce heat to medium. Continue cooking 10 minutes or until noodles are done, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.