Sensational Marinated Steak
Using sweet and tart balsamic vinegar for tenderizing, this steak recipe is one you’ll happily serve up anytime the craving for red meat strikes!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. ribeye steaks
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- In a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag, marinate the steak, onions, garlic, vinegar, pepper, and salt in a refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove steak from marinade and place it in the center of the preheated grill. Reserve marinade.
- Basting with marinade every 5 minutes, cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reads 160°F. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.