Sesame Cucumber and Carrot Salad
This salad is the perfect tart and sweet accompaniment to beef, chicken, and pork dishes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced into thin ribbons
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into thin ribbons
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground sea salt
- 2 large scallions, thinly sliced
- Place cucumbers and carrots in a bowl or on a platter.
- Whisk together the vinegar, sesame oil, vegetable oil, sesame seeds, and salt in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and garnish with scallions.