Sesame Ginger Salmon
Grill this salmon dish instead of broiling it for an even richer flavor. Serve with rice.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 salmon fillets (8 oz. each)
- 1⁄2 cup sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- Combine sesame oil, brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, and ginger in blender. Process until well blended.
- Place salmon fillets in a plastic container. Pour half the marinade over them. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Reserve the other half of the marinade.
- Remove salmon from refrigerator. Discard marinade. Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Baste with reserved marinade.
- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray. Place salmon on broiler pan. Broil approximately 5 minutes per side until the outside is crispy and the inside is pale pink.