Sesame Ginger Turkey Burger
Spice up your cookout with sweet-and-spicy sesame burgers. Good for you and loaded with flavor, these burgers are made with a turkey patty, grilled pineapple and spicy mayo. And they come together in about 30 minutes!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Kroger® Sesame Ginger Marinade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pineapple
- 1 red onion, cut into ½” rounds
- 4 Ballpark® Hamburger Buns
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together ground turkey, sesame ginger marinade, sesame seeds and salt. Shape into 4 burger patties.
- To slice pineapple, cut off top and bottom. With pineapple standing upright, slice off rind. Turn sideways and slice ½” thick rounds. On a cutting board, place rounds and use a small circular cookie cutter to punch out core.
- Grill turkey burgers 3-4 minutes on each side, until meat is fully cooked. Grill pineapple, red onions and bun until each has grill marks.
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and hot chili sauce.
- On bottom bun, layer spicy mayonnaise, burger, pineapple ring, piece of lettuce, red onion and bun top.