Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
Modeled after the dressings served at many Japanese restaurants, this low-sodium vinaigrette will have you craving salads like never before.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup unflavored rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground white pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a mini-chopper and pulse until smooth. Pour into a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds, remove, and whisk well again.