Sesame Grilled Steak Kabobs
Get the most out of your grill with this recipe that cooks up tasty kabobs in less than an hour. The steak marinates in a homemade, Asian-inspired sauce prior to grilling to create skewers that are sure to impress whether served at a backyard barbecue or a family dinner table.
Serves: 4Prep: 30 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 package (8 oz.) baby Bella mushrooms
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- Fresh cilantro, to serve
- In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, honey, sesame seeds, ginger, onion powder, salt and beef. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Using eight 12” metal skewers, thread steak, bell pepper, mushrooms and pineapple chunks alternately.
- Grill skewers 5 minutes on each side.
- To serve, top skewers with fresh cilantro.