Sesame-Lemon Salad Dressing
Turn this zesty salad dressing into a dip for veggies or a sandwich spread by reducing the amount of liquids.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup tahini
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¾ tsp. sugar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Process all the ingredients, except olive oil, together in a blender or food processor until blended.
- With the blender or food processor on high speed, slowly add in the olive oil, blending for another full minute, allowing the oil to emulsify.
- Pour dressing into a bottle and chill in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes before serving; dressing will thicken as it chills. Shake dressing before use.