Sesame Noodles with Chili Oil
In this feisty and filling dish, noodles, broccoli and chicken are coated in a spicy chili oil. For an even hotter version, add additional red pepper flakes!
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, sliced
- 6 ounces ramen noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- In small saucepan over low heat, add vegetable oil, red pepper, sesame seeds and green onion. Cook about 10 minutes, until green onions are golden brown. Set aside.
- Bring pot of water to boil. Cook ramen noodles and broccoli until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water.
- In large bowl, whisk together tahini, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and vegetable oil mixture. Add ramen noodles, broccoli and chicken; toss to coat.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.