Sesame and Soy Coleslaw Salad
You don’t need mayonnaise to make a coleslaw! Make it a full meal by adding some baked or fried tofu.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 1½ cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. golden raisins
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Toss together the cabbage, carrot, green onions, golden raisins, and seeds in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and maple syrup until well combined.
- Drizzle dressing over cabbage and veggies, and toss well to combine.