Sesame Soy Grilled Tuna
These grilled tuna steaks cooked in a savory sesame soy sauce are the perfect easy meal for a summer night.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Lite Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, ends cut and finely chopped (include some green portion)
- 2 teaspoons ginger, peeled and minced
- 4 (6 oz. each) tuna filets
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends cut
- Heat grill to 300°F. Use cooking spray on the grill.
- To make marinade, mix orange juice, lite soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, green onion and ginger in a bowl.
- Place tuna filets in baking pan. Add marinade and let tuna sit in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes, turning twice.
- Place tuna and asparagus on covered grill. Cook tuna for 6-9 minutes, turning once, until tuna flakes easily and internal temperature is 145°F. Cook asparagus about 5 minutes, until lightly charred and tender.