Toasted sesame seeds add a fragrant, nutty flavor to this simple vegetable dish. Use butter instead of margarine if desired.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups frozen spinach
- 2 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the frozen spinach and return to a boil. Turn the heat down to medium, cover, and simmer until the spinach is heated through (about 5 minutes).
- Drain the cooked spinach in a colander. Place in a bowl and stir in the butter and Worcestershire sauce.
- Garnish with the toasted sesame seeds.