Sesame Teriyaki Chicken
This super quick dish can be served with hot cooked pasta or rice, a green salad, and steamed broccoli for a healthy dinner for two.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger root
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- In shallow bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, garlic, ginger, and pepper; mix well. Cut chicken into 1" chunks and add to teriyaki mixture, stirring to coat. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Drain chicken and thread onto two 10" skewers. Broil 6 inches from heat, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.