Shakshuka Crustless Quiche
Made with keto-friendly and gluten-free ingredients, this spicy quiche is perfect for serving to a crowd or including in your brunch buffet.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 7 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon harissa Moroccan red pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare 10” straight-sided quiche pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In prepared pan, spread tomatoes.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, harissa, salt and pepper; pour over tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until edges are brown and center is set.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.