Shallot, Garlic, and Parsley Compound Butter
Spread this flavorful butter onto bread, stir it into a sauce, or use it to top grilled meat.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 small shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. minced flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cream the butter in a small bowl. Add shallot, garlic, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.