Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Pears and Blue Cheese
You can use goat cheese in place of the blue cheese if you prefer.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red d’Anjou pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup good-quality blue cheese
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- In a medium bowl, toss pear with lemon juice then add Brussels sprouts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss Brussels sprouts and pears with dressing in a serving bowl. Top with cheese and pomegranate seeds and serve.