Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli Meatballs
This fun twist on a popular stir fry dish turns beef and broccoli into fun-to-eat meatballs glazed in a sweet and savory sauce.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 ounces Kroger Brand Traditional Favorites Broccoli Cuts, thawed and patted dry
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In small saucepan, stir together coconut aminos, brown sugar and sesame oil. Bring to boil; reduce to simmer. Cook 3-5 minutes, until thick and syrupy.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli in bowl of food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- In large bowl, combine broccoli, beef, egg, green onion, salt, garlic powder and ginger. Mix to combine.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into 24 meatballs. Arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 12 minutes. Brush with coconut amino syrup. Continue baking 3-5 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Refrigerate leftovers.