Sheet Pan Carnitas Nachos
Satisfy your craving for comfort food with these quick and easy pork nachos, topped with cheese, tomatoes, onion, avocado and other essential nacho fixings.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages Kroger® Seasoned Pork Carnitas
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Scallions, sliced
- Cilantro leaves, torn
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Microwave pork carnitas according to package instructions. Use two forks to shred carnitas in container. Repeat with the second package. Set aside.
- Spread out an even layer of tortilla chips on a 10”x15” sheet pan. Add a layer of carnitas and a layer of cheese. Repeat layers of chips, carnitas and cheese two more times.
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with jalapeño, tomatoes, scallions, red onion, avocado, cilantro and dollops of sour cream. Enjoy immediately!