Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan Dinner
Saucy chicken, melty cheese and crisp-tender broccoli are cooked on a single sheet pan for a filling, family-friendly meal with super-minimal cleanup.
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 4 thin breasts
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- Olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Minced parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Season chicken with kosher salt.
- In shallow dish, mix together panko breadcrumbs, ¼ cup grated Parmesan, dried oregano, garlic powder and 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- In second shallow dish, arrange whisked eggs.
- Coat chicken in egg, then coat in breadcrumb mixture. On one side of baking sheet, arrange coated chicken. Use brush to pat chicken with light coating of olive oil. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coat broccoli florets with olive oil; season with kosher salt. Arrange broccoli on other half of sheet tray. Continue baking 8 minutes.
- Transfer cooked broccoli to separate dish.
- Over each piece of chicken, spread a few spoonfuls marinara sauce. Sprinkle evenly with more Parmesan, then with a heavy sprinkle of shredded mozzarella.
- Continue baking 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Garnish chicken with minced parsley. Serve with broccoli.