Sheet Pan Corn Flake Crusted Cod
This sheet pan meal requires little prep and hardly any clean up. Crusted in corn flakes, the cod has a crunchy outside and flaky inside, while the potatoes cook to tender perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Corn Flakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 2 cups green beans
- 2 cups Private Selection™ Petite Medley Potatoes, quartered
- Fresh parsley, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In shallow bowl, combine corn flakes, butter, egg, ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dip each fillet into corn flake mixture, coating completely; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- On baking sheet, add green beans and potatoes. Drizzle over olive oil; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and cod is easily flaked with fork. Serve with fresh parsley.