Sheet Pan Cranberry-Pecan Salmon and Fennel
Topping salmon with a blend of cranberries and pecans adds flavor and texture while also keeping the fish tender while roasting.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 fennel bulbs, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 filets (5 oz.) salmon
- 2 tablespoons Kroger Brand Honey Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fennel fronds, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On rimmed sheet pan, toss fennel bulbs in oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Arrange in single layer.
- Season salmon with remaining salt and pepper. Arrange on pan; top with honey mustard.
- In small bowl, combine pecans, cranberries and fennel fronds. Divide evenly over salmon filets, pressing gently to adhere.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Garnish with fennel.