Sheet Pan Crispy Chicken Tenders with Pumpkin Spice Aioli
Pumpkin spice isn’t just for dessert! Here, everyone’s favorite flavor pairs perfectly with breaded chicken tenders.
Serves: 3Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornflakes crumbs
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, pumpkin, garlic, lemon juice and pumpkin spice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Set up breading station by mixing flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. In second shallow bowl, arrange beaten eggs. In third shallow bowl, arrange cornflake crumbs.
- Dip each tender into flour mixture, then egg, then crumbs, shaking of excess between each step. Arrange on prepared pan.
- Bake 8 minutes. Flip chicken tenders; continue baking 6 to 8 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Serve chicken tenders with dipping sauce.