Sheet Pan Everything Bagel Seasoned Salmon and Asparagus
Ready in just 20 minutes, salmon and asparagus are seasoned with homemade everything bagel seasoning and baked on a single sheet pan for an easy and flavorful meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In small bowl, combine onion, garlic, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
- On prepared baking sheet, place salmon skin side down. Around salmon, arrange asparagus. Drizzle olive oil over both. Sprinkle with seasoning mixture; rub to combine.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until salmon is easily flaked with fork. Serve with cherry tomatoes.