Sheet Pan Everything Hash Browns
Sheet pan hash browns make for a deliciously easy meal your family will love…and love for leftovers, too. Try topping them with whipped cream cheese, smoked salmon and fresh herbs to take this flavorful everything bagel stand-in to the next level.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (30 oz.) Kroger® Country Style Hash Browns
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced dried onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced dried garlic
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, or butter thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well-combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake 42-45 minutes or until hash browns are golden brown on the edges.
- Serve warm as is or top as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.