Sheet Pan Feta
Feta cheese can be warmed up without melting, making it the perfect salty, creamy addition to a vegetarian sheet pan dinner. Serve it as is or over cauliflower rice, salad greens, cooked grains or even in a pita.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into ¼”-thick half moons
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, cut into ¼”-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons Kroger Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 13 ounces feta cheese blocks, cut into 1”-thick slabs
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place vegetables on rimmed baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, garlic, salt, oregano, black pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Spread vegetables into an even layer. Nestle slabs of feta between vegetables.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, until vegetables are tender and feta is softened.
- To serve, squeeze fresh lemon juice over pan.
- Refrigerate leftovers.