Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Sausage
This hearty Italian dinner is cooked on a single sheet pan to make clean-up a breeze!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 1 package (16 oz.) Private Selection™ Italian Gnocchi with Potato
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon HemisFares™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 Italian sausage links
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Fresh basil, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On rimmed baking sheet, toss gnocchi and tomatoes with olive oil, salt, garlic and pepper. Spread into an even layer across pan.
- Arrange sausage links between tomatoes and gnocchi. Bake 10 minutes, turn sausages and gnocchi; continue baking 10 to 12 minutes, until sausages reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Slice sausages into bite size pieces. Serve with gnocchi and tomatoes. Top with parmesan cheese and basil, if desired.