Sheet Pan Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Sheet pan cooking allows you to make sandwiches for the whole family at one time without needing to babysit a pan on the stovetop.
Serves: 6Prep: 14 minutesCook: 16 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- 3 tablespoons apple butter
- 12 slices Kroger® Medium Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 12 ounces thin sliced smoked Deli ham
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- Heat oven 450°F.
- Build sandwiches by spreading 1½ teaspoons of apple butter on 6 slices of bread; top each with 1 slice of cheese, 2 ounces of ham, a second slice of cheese and another piece of bread.
- Butter the outside of each sandwich on both sides. Place on a sheet pan.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until the bottom of the sandwiches are golden brown. Flip and continue baking for another 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted and sandwiches are browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.