Sheet Pan Hash Brown Tacos
Crispy potatoes are topped with plant-based crumbles, cheese and your favorite taco toppings in a fun twist on tacos.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups Kroger Brand Country Style Hash Browns
- 1 bag (13 oz.) plant-based ground
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning blend
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup pico de gallo
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On baking sheet, spread hash browns into even layer. Bake 15 minutes on bottom rack; continue baking on top rack 15 minutes, until crispy.
- Cook plant-based ground according to package instructions. Season with taco seasoning. Spread over hash browns; top with black beans and cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole and green onions.
- Refrigerate leftovers.