Sheet Pan Hidden Veggie Turkey Meatballs
These homemade turkey meatballs taste like they’ve been simmering all day, but they’re actually ready in just 30 minutes.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 pound 85% lean ground turkey
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Prego® Traditional Plus Hidden Super Veggies Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix together egg, breadcrumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, Parmesan and water. Add turkey; mix until just combined (over-mixing will make meatballs tough). Season with salt and pepper.
- Firmly shape turkey mixture into 12 meatballs, 2” each, using about ¼ cup mixture for each meatball. Arrange meatballs on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, heat sauce until hot.
- When meatballs are done, stir into sauce to coat.