Sheet Pan Israeli Yellow Chicken and Potatoes
Sheet pan dinners keep kitchen clean-up to a minimum. Instead of dirtying a dozen dishes, use a single baking sheet to cook deliciously spiced chicken and potatoes to vibrant yellow perfection!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. Simple Truth Organic™ Free Range Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 pound russet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick oil.
- Place chicken legs, potatoes and onion on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and seasonings; toss to coat evenly.
- Arrange in an even layer. Bake 40-45 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F, skin has crisped and potatoes are browned.
- Refrigerate leftovers.