Sheet Pan Nachos
These versatile sheet pan nachos are sure to be a hit with hungry fans!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 3 cups Tostitos® Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Kroger® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 lime, wedges
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 container (8 oz.) Yucatan® Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions until tender, then add the garlic and ground turkey. Cook for 5-8 minutes, then season with the taco seasoning. Cook until the outside is no longer pink.
- Spread the chips on the prepared baking sheet and spread the ground turkey evenly over the chips.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the ground turkey and bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the ground turkey is fully cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and top with cherry tomatoes, red onion, lime wedges, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Serve with guacamole and refrigerate leftovers.