Sheet Pan Paleo Pork Chops and Apples
Need an easy weeknight meal that’s packed with flavor? You got it! In this dish, spiced pork chops and cinnamon apple wedges are roasted together in this paleo-friendly, no-hassle dinner with an OptUP score of 76.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 4 red apples, cored and sliced into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1” thick
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large, rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In medium bowl, toss together apple wedges, 1 tablespoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- On prepared baking sheet, spread apples, leaving room in the middle for pork chops.
- In small bowl, combine remaining olive oil, remaining cinnamon, chili powder, salt and pepper. Rub spice mixture onto pork chops.
- Arrange pork in the center of sheet pan. Roast 15 to 20 minutes, until apples are tender and pork is fully cooked.