Sheet Pan Pierogi and Sausage
This hearty, Polish-inspired dinner uses frozen pierogis and a single baking sheet so preparation is a breeze and cleanup is a snap.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted plus more to butter the pan
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 3 pounds green cabbage, cut into thin wedges or slices
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen pierogi
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 ounces Kroger Brand Polska Kielbasa Sausage, cut into 8 pieces
- Chopped green onion
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Butter rimmed baking sheet. In a single layer, arrange onion, cabbage and pierogi. Brush with butter; season with salt and pepper. Add sausage pieces to pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, flip pierogi, and continue baking 10 to 12 minutes, until pierogi are puffed and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion. To serve, top with sour cream.