Sheet Pan Salmon Fajitas
Lime-cilantro sour cream is spread over salmon before baking to easily add some bright, citrus flavor to these fiesta-ready fajitas.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Original Sour Cream
- 1 lime, zested
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 pound salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 8 fajita flour tortillas, warm
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, lime zest and cilantro.
- Season salmon filets with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon of pepper. Over each filet, spread sour cream mixture. Arrange salmon on prepared baking sheet.
- In small bowl, toss together onion, peppers, oil, remaining salt and remaining pepper. Arrange on baking sheet around salmon. Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Break salmon into chunks.
- To serve, arrange salmon, peppers and onions in tortillas.