Sheet Pan Sesame Salmon and Bok Choy
This impressively flavorful paleo- and keto-friendly sheet pan salmon is sure to become a weekday favorite because it’s easy to prepare and even easier to clean-up.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 22 minutes
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 pieces Wild Caught Boneless & Skinless Pink Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 head bok choy, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
- In small bowl, mix together mustard, coconut aminos, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- On prepared baking sheet, place salmon. Brush tops with mustard mixture. Coat with sesame seeds.
- Toss together bok choy, olive oil, sesame oil, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Arrange on baking sheet around salmon.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes, until salmon flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, and bok choy is tender crisp.