Sheet Pan Shrimp Fingers with Ghoulish Roasted Potatoes
Pair your ghoulish potatoes with crispy and creepy shrimp fingers for a filling Halloween meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound purple, blue and red fingerling potatoes, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound large raw tail-on shrimp
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Kroger® Garlic Salt
- 3⁄4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup cocktail sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In medium bowl, toss potatoes, oil, salt, paprika and pepper. Place potatoes in single layer on an ungreased 15”x10”x1” sheet pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for each shrimp, cut thin slits across inside curve every ½” to flatten. In medium bowl, stir butter, lemon pepper and garlic salt. Add shrimp; stir to coat in butter mixture.
- Place panko in gallon-sized resealable food storage bag. Add butter-coated shrimp. Seal bag; toss to coat.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Turn potatoes and arrange on one side of pan. Place breaded shrimp in single layer on other side of pan. Return to oven. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until shrimp are cooked throughout and potatoes are golden brown.
- Dip shrimp in paprika to look like nails. Arrange potatoes, shrimp and cocktail sauce on large platter. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.