Sheet Pan Tandoori Tofu and Vegetables
Thanks to this easy sheet-pan recipe, you can make a vegetarian version of your favorite flavorful Indian dish at home without a tandoori oven!
Serves: 3Prep: 25 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (14 oz.) extra firm tofu, drained
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 pieces mini naan bread, warm
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- On paper-towel-lined plate, place tofu, then top with additional paper towels and a second plate weighted with a heavy can for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, combine yogurt, lemon, ginger, garlic, garam masala, salt and cayenne. Set aside.
- Cut tofu into bite-size cubes.
- Gently toss together vegetables, tofu and yogurt marinade.
- Transfer tofu and vegetables to prepared pan.
- Serve tofu and vegetables with naan bread.