Sheet Pan Vegetable & Chicken Stir Fry
For an unbeatable weeknight meal without the unthinkable mess, turn to this sheet pan stir fry recipe, made in the oven rather than on the stovetop.
Serves: 4Prep: 2 hours 20 minutesCook: 35 minutesTotal: 2 hours 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons Private Selection™ Avocado Oil
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 pound Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breast Tenders, cut into 1”pieces
- 1 bottle (13 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Sesame Teriyaki Marinade, divided
- 1 sweet onion, julienne cut
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 carrots, peeled and cut into julienne sticks
- 1 head bok choy, cut into bite-sized pieces, leafy part kept separate
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 green onions, chopped, if desired
- In a sealable container, combine chicken and ¼ cup marinade. Seal container; marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. (If making ahead, it will last 1-2 days refrigerated and about 1 month in freezer.)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Layer two large sheet trays so that one nests inside the other, to hold in heat and act as a wok. Heat in oven 15 minutes; during last few minutes, add oils to pan.
- Drain excess marinade from meat. Carefully add meat and vegetables (except for leafy part of bok choy) to sheet pan; shake pan to equally distribute ingredients.
- Cook 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir mixture, then add in leafy part of bok choy and remaining teriyaki marinade; return to oven for another 5 minutes.
- Heat rice according to package directions. Serve stir fry over warm rice and top with green onions.