If you have lots of leftovers from your Thanksgiving dinner, this recipe is a great way to combine them to create a delicious meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 cups leftover turkey
- 1 cup gravy
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8”x8” casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Press the stuffing into the bottom of the dish.
- Mix together the turkey, vegetables and gravy in a bowl, then pour on top of the stuffing.
- Spoon the mashed potatoes on top of the gravy mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.