Shortcut Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
Sticky buns have never been easier – or tastier! Topped with warm sea salt caramel and perfectly baked apples and pecans, these sticky treats are an absolute dream.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup Private Selection™ Sea Salt Caramel Dessert Topping
- 1/3 cup diced apple
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted & chopped
- 8 count cinnamon rolls
- Coat bottom of round cake pan or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; line with parchment paper.
- Pour caramel into microwave-safe dish; microwave 25 seconds. Along bottom of prepared pan, evenly spread caramel. Over caramel, sprinkle apples and pecans; arrange cinnamon rolls on top.
- Bake according to cinnamon roll package directions. Let cool in pan 5 minutes; invert onto serving platter. Let cool an additional 10 minutes.