Shredded Beef and Slaw Sandwiches
These hearty sandwiches are perfect for a football viewing party. Serve with lots of potato chips and beer.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1 package (17 oz.) prepared roast beef, cooked according to package directions
- ¼ cup mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 6 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, mayonnaise, and dill weed; mix well.
- Shred beef and mix with gravy.
- Spread mustard blend on hoagie buns. Top with beef mixture and then coleslaw mixture; top with top half of buns and press down. Serve immediately.