Shredded Chicken Mini Tacos
Make your family meal a celebration of authentic flavor! Everyone can customize their own fiesta-ready taco that’s easy to fill and fun to eat!
- Old El Paso® Mini Taco Boats
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Pace® Medium Chunky Salsa
- Pace® Medium Picante Sauce or Pace® Mild Picante Sauce
- 1 pound shredded cooked chicken
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place taco boats on cookie sheet and heat for 10 minutes.
- In skillet on top of stove, on medium heat, mix chicken and chunky salsa.
- Cook for 10 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Fill each taco with one tablespoon of chicken mixture.
- Top with one teaspoon of shredded lettuce and one teaspoon of cheddar cheese.
- Top your taco boat with one teaspoon of the medium or mild picante sauce.
- Enjoy with your favorite Jarritos®!