Shrimp and Crab Bruschetta
This scrumptious seafood bruschetta makes a great brunch dish or pre-dinner appetizer.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups lump crab meat
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth™ Extra Large Cooked Tail-On Shrimp
- Simple Truth Organic™ Ready to Bake Rustic Italian Style Artisan Bread, sliced in half-size pieces
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Blend together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add green onion, crab and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread crab mixture on bread slices and sprinkle with Parmesan. Broil for 5 minutes and serve.